Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Trains at North Park!

Yesterday Roman returned back to Wycliffe's MDO program. He usually goes Mondays and Wednesday from 8am till about 12:45pm. It has been so nice having him home during the holiday season so I kinda didn't even know what to do with my morning. But after an hour of missing him, I quickly realized, hey, I've got a zillion things I could be doing to get my week, month, year started. Anyways, I did have a mommy moment of missing my little Ro Ro. But, one thing that we were able to do while he was on vacation was visit the Trains at North Park Mall. This was our first time to go so we had a memorable time especially watching Roman as he was in awe! Trains at North Park Mall on New Year's Day!


Daddy and Roman looking at one of the trains going by!



Checking out the trains....Roman so badly wanted to pick them up!

They even have a rendition of the Dallas skyline which was so neat!

More trains...


If you live in the Dallas area or you are visiting you must stop by to check them out. The Trains at NorthPark hit the tracks every year to raise money for the children and families of the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, a home-away-from-home for families who have traveled to Dallas with their children for treatment in local hospitals. Because of the popularity of the Exhibit, it now provides approximately 1/2 of the annual operating budget for the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. Oh, and Ethan had a great time too!!!