Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heavenly Cupcakes!!

For my 40 something birthday (hee hee), my DH surprised me with cupcakes from this wonderful place called Sprinkles http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/. I'm sure many of you have heard of them because they have been featured on so many programs like Oprah, Good Morning America, Dr Phil, The Today Show, etc. etc. etc. Plus, you'll catch so many celebreties raving about them. Yes, they are the most overpriced cupcake I have ever tasted but OMG they were worth every single penny.

So, Ladies, if you are looking to get your favorite man a wonderful treat for Valentine's Day, surprise him with their red velvet or a belgian dark chocolate cupcake. There is a location in North Dallas in the Plaza at Preston Center. Of course, if you don't live near one, they do happen to deliver by mail. If there are cupcakes in heaven I hope they are Sprinkles! Thank you, honey, for making my birthday extra special.