Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mommy, You Passed the Piggy Bank!

Isn't it amazing the words that come out of our little ones. The boys and I started our day with a few errands to run. Roman loves it when we run errands. I think he loves just saying the word "errands". It's so adorable when he says it. He'll ask me, "Mommy, are we going to run errands today?" Usually it's not but, today was the day, and he was so excited!

Before we left the house, I explained to him the different stops we'd be making. As I left CVS pharmacy, I was making my way to Chase bank and realized I had missed our turn. Instantly, the following words came out of Roman saying, "Mommy, mommy, you missed the Piggy Bank!" I sat there for a moment and thought piggy bank....and fell out laughing. It was one of those moments I had to cherish. From Roman's perspective he probably sees the bank as just one big piggy bank. Well, I guess it really is! So, we proceeded to the piggy bank to make our deposit. Roman was so happy.